Use EPA's ECHO website to search for facilities in your community to assess their compliance with environmental regulations. You can also investigate pollution sources, examine and create enforcement-related maps, or explore your state's performance. Learn more about ECHO
- All Data
- Air (February 2015)
- Hazardous Waste (Sept. 2014)
- Drinking Water
Single Facility Search
Find Enforcement Cases
- EPA Civil Enforcement Case Search (Sept. 2014)
- Criminal Case Search
- Advanced Facility Search
- Advanced EPA Civil Enforcement Case Search
- Facilities Near Me (Late 2014)
- ECHO Map Service (Late 2014)
Some of ECHO's most popular features are listed below. This list periodically changes as new features are added and existing features are enhanced.
The links below provide access to key resources available within ECHO.