You are here
Website Known Issues
This page describes known issues related to the ECHO website itself. For data quality problems, please see the Known Data Problems page.
- Some formatting problems remain in Internet Explorer 8 (IE8). IE8 issues will not be addressed. Later versions of Internet Explorer will continue to be supported.
- Facility search performance optimization is ongoing. If experiencing problems with slow facility searching or searches that won't load, please send information about the search ran, Internet browser, date, and time of day to ECHO Support.
- The ECHO Interactive Map results view may display clusters from adjacent states due to imprecise geographic data. Geographic coordinates are approximated in ECHO if facilities do not have location information. These facilities are indicated by the icon.
- Improvements to sitewide formatting consistency are underway.
Report Environmental Violations
- Users may experience difficulty submitting violation reports with photo/video attachments in certain browsers. Reports can still be submitted without attachments.
- In Internet Explorer 10, users may experience difficulties using the Time Since Last Inspection and Formal Enforcement Actions sliders.
- ECHO Exporter Download - For facilities with a 13th quarter (e.g., water facilities and drinking water systems), the FAC_3YR_COMPLIANCE_HISTORY column displays compliance history for Quarters 2-13 instead of Quarters 1-12.
State Comparative Maps
- Users may experience difficulties with the map refresh timer associated with the year selection.
Water Pollutant Loading Tool
- Some help documentation is under development.
- When using Google Chrome browser to access the Water Pollution Search, TRI option, the text entry boxes on the Reported Discharges section are formatted incorrectly.
Monitoring Period Loads Report
- Displaying additional ICIS-NPDES DMR data reported during a monitoring period will be a future enhancement.
Corporate Compliance Screener
- Report - In the report download file, reports with the exact same name will appear with a number appended (e.g., “Company ABC” “Company ABC_1”).