You are here
Water Pollutant Loading Tool - Everyday Searches
The Water Pollutant Loading Tool (Loading Tool) is a web-based tool that calculates and reports facility pollutant discharges in pounds per year or by monitoring period based on NPDES permit limit and DMR data.
Access specialized water pollutant-related tools using the links below.
- ffluent Limit Exceedances Search
- Identifies instances where discharge monitoring report (DMR) data indicates there was an exceedance of the Clean Water Act (CWA) NPDES permit effluent limit.
- TRI and DMR Comparison Dashboard
- Provides a comparison of wastewater discharge data reported on DMRs under the NPDES permit program and water releases reported under the Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) at a national, regional, or state level.
- Nutrient Modeling (Hypoxia Task Force Search)
- Provides aggregated nitrogen and aggregated phosphorus loads (based on DMR data) and modeled loads for facilities that are likely to discharge nutrients but do not have nutrient DMR data.
- Annual Loadings (Hypoxia Task Force Search)
- Provides separate summaries of nutrient permit monitoring requirements and aggregated and modeled nitrogen and phosphorus loads, organized by State or Point Source Category.